Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

OOTD: Solstice

(I'm a few days late posting, ah well.)



Pretty much everything in this outfit is cheapy-cheap, old, or both.

Tee & shorts are some generic brand from those chintzy, dirt-cheap, most-likely-made-in-China stores. I don't love buying that kinda junk-food clothing, but I looked EVERYWHERE for a perfect pair of black shorts that actually fit me, and lo and behold, these are the only ones I could find. I also stocked up on basic tees at one of those places years ago, and they're still going strong- holding up a lot better than the ones I bought at UO around the same time, actually.

Boots are second-hand Mossimo

Hat and sunglasses are from garage sales. Good deals both, though the hat needs a little reshaping with the ole steamer. (I took a millinery class years ago, I should get back into that...)

The tights are similar to these, but I've had them for at least ten years now (um, wow) so who knows. (Proof- note the date in the address bar!)

The necklace, which you can see better here, is made of crystals and comes from a seller at the Rust Belt Market called Precious Hardware- unfortunately I can't find a website for her stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

romantica theme by Pink + Lola