Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Outfit: June 4

June 4 2013

Shirt: Flimsy Boyfriend Tee by Mezzanine from Conversation Pieces
Tank: American Eagle Boyfriend Tank
Jeans: Levi's 524 Too Superlow Skinnies
Shoes: BCBGeneration ballet slippers
Hat: My pattern, Slouchy, in Malabrigo Mecha


So I just discovered Conversation Pieces through Audrey at Putting Me Together and I'm kind of in a lot of love. It has so much of the stuff I've been hoping to find in stores, and the prices are totally decent. The packages arrive all wrapped up pretty, too, which I am such a sucker for. I like to think I don't immediately see a blogger I like link to something and then go run off and buy a bunch of stuff from them, but in this case... totally did. (Well, two things. And like ten on the wish list.)



  June 4 2013 
 Lookin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

romantica theme by Pink + Lola